Simply The Best! – PIPENET® Free Webinars in North America
Lunch-and-Learn One-Hour Format
Dear Sir/Madam, this training course is now over. Thank you to everyone who attended it. We hope you found it informative and useful. We will keep you informed about our future events. If you would like to join our webinars or have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hydraulic Calculations for Fire Protection Systems with PIPENET Spray/Sprinkler:
May 13 at 11.30 Central Time Zone (CT)
- Fast input of a deluge network
- Effective firewater ring mains
- Combine sub-systems to build the world’s biggest networks
- Effective balancing of systems
Dynamic Calculations for Fire Protection Systems with PIPENET Transient:
May 20 at 11.30 Central Time Zone (CT)
- Pump start up of an offshore firewater system and surge mitigation
- Deluge system start up and surge mitigation
- Calculate discharge time of firewater systems
- Modeling elastomeric deluge valves
Dynamic Calculations for Process Applications with PIPENET Transient:
May 27 at 11.30 Central Time Zone (CT)
- Simple loading system surge analysis and mitigation methods
- Cooling water system with scenario manager
- Crude oil transfer line from FPSO to shuttle tanker
- LNG loading system and eliminating cavity formation
- Force calculation and its importance
Who will benefit:
- Safety engineers
- Process engineers
- Fire protection engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Project managers
No 1 Fluid Flow Software For Operators & Engineers
PIPENET Spray/Sprinkler – NFPA compliant. Global leader ensuring fire safety on large, valuable plant.
PIPENET Transient – Exceptional capability for surge analysis, control systems and for dynamic forces.