PIPENET Transient – Dry Pipe, Vacuum Breaker & Caisson Models
We are pleased to invite you to a free training webinar, held on different days in various time zones for your convenience
PIPENET Transient module is a powerful tool for rigorous dynamic analysis that pinpoints problem areas and suggests potential solutions. It is ideal for analysing pressure surge, water hammer, steam hammer, modelling control systems and calculating hydraulic transient forces.
Dry Pipe Models. Vacuum Breaker. Caisson Model
Dry Pipe Model:
- Why do we need dry pipe models?
- Dry pipe 1 model: basic assumptions, examples, purpose and applications. What are its limitations?
- Dry pipe 2 model: basic assumptions, examples, purpose and applications. What are its limitations?
- Comparison between dry pipe 1 and dry pipe 2 applications.
- Vacuum breaker: purpose and applications, what are standard type and ‘with timer control’ type? Why is the pressure surge sometimes high even when the air release port is small, and what can I do about it?
- Air valve: purpose and applications.
- Caisson: what is the difference between the Caisson model and dry pipe model?
- Applications of caisson model