PIPENET VISION® 1.11.0
Welcome to the PIPENET VISION® 1.11.0!
We are pleased to deliver some fabulous enhancements across all modules to save time and make the PIPENET experience even better.
PIPENET Vision® 1.11.0 Transient Module
- A new discrete gas cavity model (DGCM) is now available. The new model considers the effect of a small quantity of free gas in continuous liquid.
- The vacuum breaker model has been improved to speed up calculation and enhance numerical stability in extremely large systems.
- The force results output file format has been improved for enhanced compatibility with stress analysis programs.
PIPENET Vision® 1.11.0 Spray/Sprinkler and Standard Modules
- Spray/sprinkler Overboard Dump Valve improved.
- All calculation elevation warnings and errors are clearly reported, rather than only the first.
PIPENET Vision® 1.11.0 Transient, Spray/Sprinkler and Standard Modules
- New Auto-backup functionality and manager application – avoid losing data through power-cuts or other system errors.
- Improved output browser page navigation.
- More accessible Scenario Manager results presentation.
- Enhanced support for Asian locale in dialogs.
- New, separate user guides for Scenario Manager and Auto-Backup Manager.
- Netutil licensing utility no longer requires elevated privileges. This simplifies network licence client configuration.
- Handling of system libraries improved.
- Measure and calculate using ‘litres per second’ in all modules