PIPENET Transient Free Training Webinar – Dry Pipe. Vacuum Breaker. Caisson
We are pleased to invite you to PIPENET Transient Free Training Webinar – Dry Pipe. Vacuum Breaker. Caisson
PIPENET Transient module is a powerful tool for rigorous dynamic analysis that pinpoints problem areas and suggests potential solutions. It is ideal for analysing pressure surge, water hammer, steam hammer, modelling control systems and calculating hydraulic transient forces.
At the forthcoming training webinar, we will consider PIPENET Transient capabilities for modelling the filling up of dry pipes. We will discuss Dry Pipe 1 and Dry Pipe 2 models in PIPENET, as well as compare them with the caisson model. We will also consider the vacuum breaker, its purpose and applications.
For your convenience, the webinar will be held on a number of days, in various time zones.
We look forward to seeing you online soon!
Dry Pipe Models. Vacuum Breaker. Caisson Model
Dry Pipe Model:
- Why do we need dry pipe models?
- Dry pipe 1 model: basic assumptions, examples, purpose and applications. What are its limitations?
- Dry pipe 2 model: basic assumptions, examples, purpose and applications. What are its limitations?
- Comparison between dry pipe 1 and dry pipe 2 applications.
- Vacuum breaker: purpose and applications, what are standard type and ‘with timer control’ type? Why is the pressure surge sometimes high even when the air release port is small, and what can I do about it?
- Air valve: purpose and applications.
- Caisson: what is the difference between the Caisson model and dry pipe model?
- Applications of caisson model